Touch Device List
The widget creates a list with lead in paragraph/heading and up to twelve list items in an HTML5 article, aside or section container.
The <article> element specifies independent, self-contained content. An article makes sense on its own and it should be possible to distribute it independently from the rest of the web site.
An <aside> is like a sidebar and contains content related, but not essential, to the main page content.
The <section> element is just what it says. It defines a section of a document containing related content. A section can have a header, h1, h2, h3 headings, text content, figure with figcaption and a footer if required.
Links for touch devices should use the Touch Link Tab Widget.
- Choose the container type - article, aside or section.
- Enter the font family, check the box if Google hosted and select a suitable web safe fallback.
- Set the font size, color, background color and the text align for the lead in paragraph.
- Set the list style type, position, inset, line height and the overall padding
- Set the border width, color and corner radius if required.
- Set the box shadow color and radius if required.
- Enter the first three list items.
- Enter more items as required and check the box to display them.
- If more than 12 items are required, add another widget without the lead in.
This widget is included in the Touch widget pack.